corner corner Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came

Take me home!

Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came
by m c beaton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/18/2017

status (set by florence71): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 18, 2017

Bought in British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (10/2/2017 UTC) at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to Florence71 with a couple of other things.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Friday, October 06, 2017

Whaou ! Another Agatha's raisin series book ! Thank you very much Poodlesister ! The bookmark and postcards are beautiful too !