corner corner The Gathering

Take me home!

The Gathering
by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/7/2017

status (set by caroline-m): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Bought in British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A good start to the trilogy. Glad to see there is a connection to the Darkest Powers trilogy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Valentine's Day Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, February 02, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (2/5/2018 UTC) at Valentine's Day Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book travelling with some Valentine’s Day goodies.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Thank you for the wishlist book and other Valentine's Day goodies

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, March 08, 2018

A very well written YA book I very much enjoyed reading it

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Another Book Crosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at Another Book Crosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going out to another bookcrosser as an RABCK

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 7 by wingcaroline-mwing at Sidcup, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to reading this trilogy.

Journal Entry 8 by wingcaroline-mwing at Sidcup, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 09, 2018

A quick fun read with a few twists, looking forward to the rest of the trilogy