corner corner Tuva Or Bust!

Denis v

Tuva Or Bust!
by Ralph Leighton | Travel
Registered by freezone of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 9/19/2018

status (set by ResQgeek): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by freezone from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, September 19, 2018

How do you get to one of the most remote places on earth, now that it's one of the lesser known countries within the USSR? Well, a lot of team effort and complexity. Finally, you'll explore the extremely remote area famous for its throat singing and unique culture.

Enjoy your new free book!

Journal Entry 2 by freezone at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, September 21, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

going into goaliegirl's travel narrative bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 20, 2018

Since I had a stack of books from the late MaryZee which would go in the box, but none of my own (and a few I haven't read that I got out of the last round of the book box), I offered to let my fellow BCinDCers piggyback off my turn by pulling out a book if they were interested. We have done this in the past because ResQgeek in particular enjoys the genre. I am not surprised that this was his selection, because he is interested in Mr. Feynman. I will take this to the meet-up tomorrow for him.

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, October 20, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (10/21/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is being passed along to ResQgeek from the Travel Narratives Book Box. I hope he enjoys the combination of Richard Feynman and impossible travel to a no-longer-extant country.

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 21, 2018

I received this from 6of8 at today's meetup. While I certainly don't have any shortage of books to read, I do enjoy travel narratives, and Richard Feynman is one of the most fascinating scientist of the last century, so I couldn't resist this book.