corner corner Mortal Stakes (Spenser)

Mortal Stakes (Spenser)
by Robert B. Parker | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 3/6/2017

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, March 06, 2017

I think I read this a very long time ago but this is a duplicate copy that I am releasing.

Journal Entry 2 by amyem at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 05, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (6/5/2017 UTC) at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Released to my work book sharing shelf

Journal Entry 3 by amyem at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at September Boston BookCrossers Meetup

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Had a lovely meetup in Porter Square, Cambridge, on this very warm afternoon. Since my town has installed eight new Little Free Libraries, I offered to claim any books that went un-chosen at the end of the meetup - and since most of us seem to be in the "please, take the books!" mindset, there were quite a few {wry grin}. I've read a few of the books in Parker's "Spenser" series, but never really warmed to it, so I'll probably release this one unread.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the series with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Heritage Rail Trail in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, Heritage Rail Trail in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library on this VERY warm afternoon; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2017 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***