corner corner The H.M.S. Bad Idea

by Peter Chiykowski | Graphic Novels
Registered by HPLunatic of Tampa, Florida USA on 3/5/2017

status (set by nimrodiel): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by HPLunatic from Tampa, Florida USA on Sunday, March 05, 2017

picked it up at the blind book swap at nerdcon:nerdfighteria in boston, ma

Journal Entry 2 by HPLunatic at Little Free Library #15586 - 367 Dewey Ave. in Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, March 05, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (3/5/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #15586 - 367 Dewey Ave. in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the Little Free Library at the corner of Dewey and Kirk

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, March 23, 2017

I picked this up from the little free library at Linden place and Custer on my way to the Main Street train station this morning.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, March 24, 2017

I picked up this little book on a whim when dropping off some books at a local little free library on my way to the El stop this morning. It had me laughing unabashedly out loud on both legs of my commute. It has been a long time since I have been so amused by a comic/graphic novel. I plan on looking up more of this author/artist's work. I am going to hang on to this a little while as I would like my husband to read it as I think the humor is right up his alley.