corner corner Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet)

Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet)
by Orson Scott Card | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 3/2/2017

status (set by bossmare): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Thursday, March 02, 2017

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

The first book in the Ender series...the boy general who is training to defeat the Buggers, an alien race who almost destroyed life on planet Earth once and may be back to take it over again. Will he succeed or not?

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, March 03, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (3/3/2017 UTC) at Casper, Wyoming USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Being sent via Amazon...should arrive on Thursday. Envelope with label and a few other goodies being sent under separate cover (mailing). Which will arrive first? Hope you enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbossmarewing at Casper, Wyoming USA on Thursday, March 09, 2017

I've read this book before and enjoyed the entire series. Also saw the movie. Thank you minesayn for sending me this gem. Got the goodies first, the book was delayed due to the lovely blizzard we had on Monday that closed I-25 for the day. No freight moving at all from Denver.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbossmarewing at Little Free Library on Horseshoe rd in Casper, Wyoming USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library on Horseshoe rd in Casper, Wyoming USA

Enjoyed this book and the movie. A must read for sci-fi fans!