corner corner Bravo Two Zero

Bravo Two Zero
by Andy McNab | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 3/2/2017

status (set by MDW01): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, March 02, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, AylaMey, as your referring member.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (3/7/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Safe journey, dear book! I hope many readers will enjoy you!

Journal Entry 3 by MDW01 at Erbil, Erbil Iraq on Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hello starter of this bookcrossing,

your book found it's first stop in Iraq. Wich i find quite remarkable because the story is set in Iraq. I've read this book before and will read it again.

When i finish it i will see if i can find an international person to take it with him further across the world.

Thank you for this initiative.

deer regards from Iraq,