corner corner My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises

My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises
by Fredrik Backman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingLamillawing of Minsk, anywhere Belarus on 8/2/2017

status (set by Sherlockfan): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing from Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Hardcover, used very good. Ordered from BWB for the birthday group.

The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Like everyone else I read A Man Called Ove and really enjoyed it, so am looking forward to this one.
The cover is the same (hardcover though), thanks for asking :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, January 21, 2018

I was a little disappointed in this book. After enjoying a A Man Called Ove as much as I did, I hoped this one would be as good. The basic storyline was good - about the connections the people in the house shared, but there was just too much of the fantasy and fairytales for me. Also the little kid was far too precocious!

Journal Entry 4 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, January 26, 2018

Thanks for this wishlist tag game book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Ministry of Education in Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, January 28, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/29/2018 UTC) at Ministry of Education in Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

I gave up on this, just didn't like the style

Journal Entry 6 by Sherlockfan at Wellington, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, May 14, 2018

I "found" this book in Trax Cafe at the Wellington Railway Station. was rather surprised to see that there was still a label inside from the Lancashire County Library and no sign that it had been released from the Library. Still it is a long time ago and been through several pairs of hands since then.

It does not come highly recommended so I've crossed my fingers and will hope for the best.