corner corner Under the Ground

Under the Ground
by Rosemary Border | Science
Registered by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing of Mesa, Arizona USA on 2/21/2017

status (set by EllieDickens): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing from Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Friends of the Library Purchase.

A Controlled release being sent with several other small easy and inexpensive to ship Children's Books to Arkansas for HobbitGlen's Children's Bookbox http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/539094 that will be helping Teachers and Homeschoolers after HobbitGlen and his brothers and sisters enjoy reading them. ; )

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 2 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, March 03, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (2/27/2017 UTC) at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 3 by HobbitGlen at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, March 14, 2017

This book looks like it would make a good book for those who enjoy caves and underground tunnels. I will be putting it in my children's bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by EllieDickens at Pendleton, Oregon USA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I found this book in a little free library and I LOVE caves I enjoyed this book very much and I am goingto pass it on to someone else to read.

Journal Entry 5 by EllieDickens at Bella Vista Assembley of God in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/21/2017 UTC) at Bella Vista Assembley of God in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

I found this book about caves and I'm going to realease it to someone else. The first realsear is named BOOKWORMINUSALL