corner corner Oh Dear, Geoffrey!

Oh Dear, Geoffrey!
by Gemma O'Neill | Children's Books
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 2/9/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, February 09, 2017

I got this slim hardcover at Toadstool Books in Milford NH. It's a cute story about a young giraffe who hasn't quite figured out how to manage his gangly legs and long neck yet, and keeps getting tangled up. Along the way he tries to befriend other creatures, including meerkats, elephants, and others, but nothing works out - until he discovers that his long legs and long neck make him very useful to the monkeys and birds who like to be up high...

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Town Common in Burlington, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, February 16, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (2/16/2017 UTC) at Town Common in Burlington, Massachusetts USA

I left this book, bagged against the elements, on a bench near the gazebo on the Burlington town common at around 3; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2017 Becky's Hugs challenge, in memory of Becky Johns. ***

*** Released for the 2017 Heads Shoulders Knees Toes release challenge, for the embedded "ear" in the title. ***

*** Released for the 2017 Great Backyard Bird Count release challenge; see the GBBC page here. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Reading, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, March 02, 2017

I am a kindergarten teacher in Reading Ma. One of my student's mom found this book and they brought it into class and asked if I would read it. My students LOVED! It's a fun, beautifully illustrated book about a clumsy giraffe who meets new friends to help him feel better about himself as he helps others.