corner corner Ecotopia

Ecotopia
by Ernest Callenbach | Outdoors & Nature
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/12/2017

status (set by 5Hogs): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 12, 2017

I selected this book from the Little Free Library at 5 Magruder Avenue in Catonsville, Maryland. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 22, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/26/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word TO in the title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 08, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, May 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2017 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world our library!

How to BookCross:
1. Make a journal entry to say that you found this book.
2. Make a journal entry to say how you liked it.
3. Make a journal entry to say where it's being released.

If all of the above seems way too complicated, don't panic! Kindly make one journal entry saying whatever you want to say about this book. Thank you so much.

To follow this book's travels, you may join BookCrossing without cost. You information will not be shared, If you do join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by 5Hogs at Dayton, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 20, 2017

This book jumped off the table and into my hands at the Gaithersburg Book Festival on May 20, 2017. Can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 6 by 5Hogs at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 15, 2017

This could have been an interesting book if it didn't have a rape by the main character that was swept under the rug and barely even mentioned, only in passing. I couldn't get past that. The other thing I didn't enjoy about this book is that it is written as journal entries. Not a fan of this style, but others may enjoy it.
I launched it on 7/14/17 to a Little Free Library in Highland, MD