corner corner The Eyre Affair: Thursday Next Book 1

The Eyre Affair: Thursday Next Book 1
by Jasper Fforde | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 2/5/2017

status (set by Deltic): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, February 05, 2017

This is now a bookcrossing book ☺found this world book night 2013 copy in local charity shop. It was first collected at Blaydon library by Kirsty Gray

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 14, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (7/16/2017 UTC) at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by Deltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 17, 2017

Picked this up at our meet up, in The White Swan. I fancy giving it a go, but it may take some time to get round to it.