corner corner The Reluctant Matchmaker

The Reluctant Matchmaker
by Shobhan Bantwal | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/5/2017

status (set by mom-oyster): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 05, 2017

This is one of 8 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) over the past nine days, most of them from anonymous donors. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 11, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/11/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book has the word ANT in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BookCrossing meet-up at Noodles & Company in Rockville, Maryland. My daughter once worked at this restaurant! :D

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

Brought this home from the Bookcrossing meetup today.