corner corner Snow

Snow
by Orhan Pamuk | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 1/29/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Lafayette Park bench in San Francisco, California USA on Saturday, February 18, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (2/18/2017 UTC) at Lafayette Park bench in San Francisco, California USA

Safe travels dear book! I hope many readers will enjoy reading you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Francisco, California USA on Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I found this book on a bench in a park whilst visiting my girlfriend in San Francisco. I've only ever read Pamuk's non-fiction so I was keen to explore this. It was a fascinating read and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into Pamuk's body of work.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Francisco, California USA on Sunday, June 18, 2017

I found this book on a park in San Francisco. It was the first piece of fiction by Pamuk that I read and I was very impressed. I'll be leaving it to a new home very soon and I hope its new owner enjoys it as much as I did.