corner corner The Hallowed Ones

The Hallowed Ones
by Laura Bickle | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Andrea99 of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 1/21/2017

status (set by Bibley): available

Journal Entry 1 by Andrea99 from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, January 21, 2017

Received in the mail from an anonymous sender..... possibly one of the Facebook "Send a book to a stranger" books!

Journal Entry 2 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Terrific story of a seeming outbreak of plague that wipes out two thirds of the worlds population leaving only people living on hallowed ground - including a group of Amish in Pennsylvania. Until an Outsider is found injured on the outskirts of their settlement...... and then cattle are found ripped to pieces. Have the vampires been invited into the settlement? And by who? And do they believe in vampires and know how to protect themselves....? Terrific story!!

Journal Entry 3 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (11/15/2017 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Forwarded on to a friend to read

Journal Entry 4 by Bibley at Portland, Dorset United Kingdom on Friday, July 06, 2018

Sent to me by a friend and fellow BookCrosser.

I enjoyed this book to a point, particularly from the perspective of Katie, an Amish girl. Certainly gave an insight into their way of life.

But I wont go out of my way to find the other books in this series, but may read them if they are handed to me.