corner corner From the Dead (Tom Thorne Novels)

From the Dead (Tom Thorne Novels)
by Mark Billingham | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/20/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 20, 2017

Currently in the act of re-building my Thorne collection & thought I needed a copy of this. However it's "Good As Dead" I'm missing, so I'll move this copy on shortly.

I first read it back in July 2011, here's what I thought:
Another brilliant, thrilling & gripping read in the Tom Thorne series. There's some real cliffhangers that left me gasping & events that did not go at all as I expected (or hoped in one case that left me quite shocked)......trust me, once you pick this book up you won't be able to put it down :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Faith Hope & Charity charity shop in Whithorn, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 21, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (7/21/2017 UTC) at Faith Hope & Charity charity shop in Whithorn, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2017 TV SERIES BOOKS Challenge (#7)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Glenluce, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Still to read. 20 pages in, great so far.