corner corner Purry Logic

Purry Logic
by Jane Seabrook | Pets & Animals
Registered by Dr_Rod of Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 12/31/2016

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Dr_Rod from Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, December 31, 2016

Coming soon.

Journal Entry 2 by Dr_Rod at Playground, park on Nemarang Cres. near Gamor St in Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (1/4/2017 UTC) at Playground, park on Nemarang Cres. near Gamor St in Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Now in the playground on Nemarang Crescent.

Journal Entry 3 by winggimboidwing at Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, January 05, 2017

Is there a cat theme developing here?

Journal Entry 4 by winggimboidwing at Playground, park on Nemarang Cres. near Gamor St in Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (1/10/2017 UTC) at Playground, park on Nemarang Cres. near Gamor St in Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released back in the playground

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

We found this book on our evening walk, we brought it home and read it. We'll release it again in Woden shopping mall on Thursday, 12 Jan, 2017.

Journal Entry 6 by Sophie-Eloise at Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Found at the playground in the reserve that runs thru Waramanga from the school to Badimara Street. A very cute little book with some very accurate observations. Our two cats cats throughly agreed with many of statements.
This book has been released at the Weston Creek Veterinary Hospital a fitting release site I thought!!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, February 07, 2017

A lovely book on cats! My 3-year old loved it