corner corner Mrs. Jeffries and the Merry Gentlemen: A Victorian Mystery

Mrs. Jeffries and the Merry Gentlemen: A Victorian Mystery
by Emily Brightwell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 12/28/2016

status (set by elizardbreath): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I received this in a sack of books from my friend Leah in Gravette, Arkansas, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/17/2018 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)