corner corner The Elves and the Shoemaker

The Elves and the Shoemaker
by Author unknown | Children's Books
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 12/18/2016

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, December 18, 2016

I purchased this at a library book sale (along with dozens of others :-) )

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 153 Hawthorne Rd. in Waltham, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (12/19/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library, 153 Hawthorne Rd. in Waltham, Massachusetts USA

Left at about 4:45. Hope someone will enjoy it!

Released for Leap Into the Wild Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe.
Released for December Christmas Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!