corner corner Big Boy Barbeque Book

Big Boy Barbeque Book
by Tested Recipe Institute, Inc | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by phantomreader42 of Warner Robins, Georgia USA on 12/11/2016

status (set by Greyflank): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by phantomreader42 from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Sunday, December 11, 2016

We picked this up somewhere for a friend who'd been doing some strange cooking, but misplaced them at some point and found them again just in time to send them on this year.

Journal Entry 2 by phantomreader42 at Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Sunday, December 11, 2016

Due to lack of cover space, I had to put the label over the cartoon in the front cover.

In addition to the usual meats, this book has a section on rabbit, which is pretty strange.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGreyflankwing at Brick, New Jersey USA on Friday, December 08, 2017

I got this some time ago and then lost it in a pile of "important" paperwork... just found it now! THANK YOU! I especially like that there's instructions of how to tell when things are done with my asbestos cooking mitt.

(Hmmm... I should get back into my casserole cooking now that I am home so much!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingGreyflankwing at Winward Beach; Little Free Library in Brick, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 15, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/15/2018 UTC) at Winward Beach; Little Free Library in Brick, New Jersey USA

This is a Memorial Release For Teddy Sexton.

Teddy passed away July 24, 2012. Since then, I've given myself the job of spreading the books he left behind as if they were his ashes. Not all of the books I'm releasing during this time were his; but the bulk have been. I still have many, many of his books left to share.

Like me, Teddy adored food. I assume he's in heaven now with unlimited burgers and hotdogs fresh from the grill.

To the finder of this book, please enjoy it. Please share it with someone. Please help it travel. Thanks!