corner corner Skin Privilege

Skin Privilege
by Karin Slaughter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 12/8/2016

status (set by Eliannedk): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, December 08, 2016

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, December 17, 2016

Released 12 mos ago (12/17/2016 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Safe travels, dear book! May many people enjoy reading you.

Journal Entry 3 by Eliannedk at Montfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, January 09, 2017

I am a great fan of Karin Slaughter! So i was so happy to find it! I am going to read it and then put it in an other bookspot :-)