corner corner Death at La Fenice

Death at La Fenice
by Donna Leon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by MrsPeel of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 7/9/2017

status (set by MrsPeel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Sunday, July 09, 2017

I bought this book at the annual English Book Sale in Basel April 2017. I've read a few of the later books in the series which were ok but I think I need to read the first few to really appreciate.

I have brought it on a trip to the US to read and (if I finish in time) release.

--Registered in Basel-Land, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by MrsPeel at Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Sunday, August 13, 2017

The book came back to Switzerland with me and was finished by the pool. It is going on the shelf for now, to be released later.

Journal Entry 3 by MrsPeel at Carousel sur la Place de l'Horloge in Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at Carousel sur la Place de l'Horloge in Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France

Usually I carry a book around all day before choosing a release spot, but today I found the perfect spot first thing. It was gone a few hours later so I have high hopes that it was found and will be journaled :)

Dear future readers of this book,

Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been!

Now that you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you write a journal entry right away. It is just a little note to let the book's past readers know that the book is safe, and where you found it. You can always add another one later if you would like to share what you thought of it, and whether you will keep or release it.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel