corner corner The Ghost at Skeleton Rock

The Ghost at Skeleton Rock
by Franklin W. Dixon | Children's Books
Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 3/9/2004

status (set by siriradha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hardy Boys

THIS LITTLE BOOK IS RESERVED FOR THE RESURRECTION PROJECT 2008. THINK I'LL LAUNCH IT ON ITS BOOKCROSSING JOURNEY!

Journal Entry 2 by siriradha at FREE BOOK ZONE in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (6/7/2008 UTC) at FREE BOOK ZONE in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Cruise on over to the 800 block of North Corona St. If you look on the east side, you will find a box marked FREE BOOKS. That's where this book (and many others) are! I’ll keep adding more books as space allows…and I’ll try to do this whenever the weather’s nice.

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, Siriradha, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!