corner corner The Girl on the Train

The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by weegie of Livingston, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/20/2016

status (set by wildboarhunter): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by weegie from Livingston, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 20, 2016

Marmite book

Journal Entry 2 by weegie at Joseph Pearce's pub, Elm Row in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 20, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/20/2016 UTC) at Joseph Pearce's pub, Elm Row in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Marmite???

Journal Entry 3 by minnesota84 at Bathgate, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, November 21, 2016

Picked up at meet-up , good or over hyped ?

Read this in a day , most talked about book on it's year of publish , easy read , though my first guess was the correct one , but still a well thought out plot

Journal Entry 4 by minnesota84 at Bathgate, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 06, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (4/6/2017 UTC) at Bathgate, Scotland United Kingdom

Jeremiah's Taproom in Edinburgh

Journal Entry 5 by wingwildboarhunterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 10, 2017

Caught at the Edinburgh Meetup. Thank you.

20.04.17: Even if I usually don't like thrillers I liked this one. It was a very exciting book and I nearly couldn't put it away. I think the broken characters were well designed and disturbing in their comprehensibility. I think the end leaves some question open. Maybe it's intended but maybe it's because the author didn't know how to end the story fittingly. But this often is a point I criticize in books...;-)

This book counts for ZIMBABWE in my 1 Year= 1 Country- Challenge.

Journal Entry 6 by wingwildboarhunterwing at Meetup Frankfurt in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Released 5 days ago (11/14/2017 UTC) at Meetup Frankfurt in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany

Released at the meetup. Enjoy! :-)