corner corner What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick (What to Do)

What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick (What to Do)
by Gloria G. Mayer, Ann Kuklierus | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingInfiniteGrantwing of Fort Worth, Texas USA on 11/18/2016

status (set by InfiniteGrant): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingInfiniteGrantwing from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Friday, November 18, 2016

Not sure why I have this...

Journal Entry 2 by wingInfiniteGrantwing at Little Free Library # 28296 in Euless, Texas USA on Monday, June 18, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library # 28296 in Euless, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!