corner corner Dandelions

Dandelions
by Eve Bunting | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/11/2016

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 11, 2016

This is one of 90 books donated on 10/30/16 by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7200). Thank you so much for your incredible generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 15, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (9/20/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book has the word LIONS in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 02, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book has the word LION in its title. Becky loved animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I plan to release this book elsewhere soon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Picked this book up at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival on a beautiful Sunday, April 22, 2018. It will be placed in a Little Free Library in Chevy Chase, MD. Who knows where it will go?