corner corner Fascinating Facts About Your Body: A Flap Book Full of Surprises

Fascinating Facts About Your Body: A Flap Book Full of Surprises
by Sue Cassin, David Smith | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/11/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 11, 2016

This is one of 90 books donated on 10/30/16 by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7200). Thank you so much for your incredible generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/28/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The It's All About Soap Challenge January 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word OK in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 18, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (2/23/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for round #2...

---------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word BODY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 05, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!