corner corner The Resurrection Eggs: Open Up the Wonder of the Easter Story

The Resurrection Eggs: Open Up the Wonder of the Easter Story
by Jean Thomason | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/11/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 11, 2016

This is one of 90 books donated on 10/30/16 by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7200). Thank you so much for your incredible generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 06, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/10/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the words TO, EAST, ON (x2), and UP in the title and the word ON in the author's name.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 18, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (3/24/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!