corner corner Gentle Vengeance

Gentle Vengeance
by Charles Le Baron | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 11/8/2016

status (set by winnipegobcz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, November 08, 2016

From DJO.

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, May 13, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (5/17/2017 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Our first meeting at Winnipeg's new OBCZ. Every time I pass this Second Cup I see an eclectic bunch of customers. So I'm bringing along an eclectic bunch of books to help fill our shelf. This is one of them. Next month we'll see which ones disappeared. Good luck little book.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, May 19, 2017

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, June 21, 2017

This book has left the OBCZ shelf. Hopefully it will let us know where it is and what its new reader thought of it.