corner corner Rain, Rain, Go Away (Jumpstart Kindergarten Early Reader)

Rain, Rain, Go Away (Jumpstart Kindergarten Early Reader)
by Jimmy Preller | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/7/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 07, 2016

This is one of 90 books donated on 10/30/16 by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7200). Thank you so much for your incredible generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/8/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The It's All About Soap Challenge January 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has word PRELL in the author's name and the words STAR and RAIN (x2) in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 18, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 15, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/21/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word RAIN (x2).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #66110 at Dogwood Park in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/10/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #66110 at Dogwood Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!