corner corner Fatal Flaw

Fatal Flaw
by Ginna Gray | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/6/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 06, 2016

This is one of 18 books donated on 11/06/16 by my neighbor's older daughter on Vandegrift Court, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7200). Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (2/6/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** THE 2017 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book has the word FAT in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/23/2017 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word IN in the author's name.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!