corner corner Murder under Blue Skies

Murder under Blue Skies
by Willard Scott, Bill Crider | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/3/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 03, 2016

I just received this book from my former neighbor who now lives in Westbury, Pennsylvania. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/30/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word UNDER in the title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2017 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world our library. Thank you so much for taking this book home!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry, either by joining Bookcrossing (FREE) or anonymously, so that I know that this book is safe in your hands. Then read it or pass it along to someone else. Should you decide to join BookCrossing, consider listing SqueakyChu or any other journaler) as your referring person.

Happy reading!