corner corner The Verdict: BookShots (A Jon Roscoe Thriller)

The Verdict: BookShots (A Jon Roscoe Thriller)
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by weegie of Livingston, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/2/2016

status (set by earthcaroleanne): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by weegie from Livingston, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Typical Patterson

Journal Entry 2 by weegie at Joseph Pearce's pub, Elm Row in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Released 10 mos ago (11/3/2016 UTC) at Joseph Pearce's pub, Elm Row in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

james Patterson

Journal Entry 3 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 04, 2016

Picked up at last night's meetup and destined for the obcz - thanks

Journal Entry 4 by Cassandra2020 at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 17, 2016

Released 10 mos ago (11/17/2016 UTC) at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom

Released to obcz

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 5 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Retrieved from obcz

Journal Entry 6 by Cassandra2020 at Edinburgh Book Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh Book Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Bringing to the Old Gang BookFest meetup, but if it isn't taken it will be left somewhere in the Book Festival and become part of my regular Festival Release Challenge.

During the Edinburgh Festival 2010 I wild released 50 books around various venues to 'celebrate' my birthday. I got 9 'catches' which I thought was pretty good going.

It proved to be quite addictive, so for the 8th year in a row I thought I'd do it again. Collecting 50 books to release is quite a challenge, so not all the books are ones that I've read, if they are then my journal entry will be somewhere above.

Expect releases to take place between 1st August 2017 and 1st September 2017.

Thank you for picking up this book. I hope you enjoy reading it & look forward to reading your journal entry & those that follow. You don't have to join to journal (you can do that anonymously) but it's free, so if you're a bookworm that likes to pass on books, why not join in.

I will try & update these release notes with the actual details ASAP after release and will tweet their location as I go (@cassandra2020)

Released as part of my annual challenge to release 50 books during the Edinburgh Festival - if you've picked this book up I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 7 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Picked up at the book festival meetup.