corner corner Sharp Objects

Sharp Objects
by gillian flynn | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/19/2016

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 19, 2016

This was a really compelling read that I just couldn't put it down. The characters are a wonderful mix, Camille has to cope with both a neurotic mother who would appear to hate her & a half-sister who is described by the cover blurb as precocious - ha, understatement of the year (I really wanted to give that child a slap at times - guess that's a sign of good character writing!) Camille herself isn't without her flaws as her difficult upbringing resulted in her self harming, of course this being a Gillian Flynn tale, she's not a straightforward cutter & while it's hard in parts not to feel sorry for her, I wouldn't say she's a character to pity. All-in-all, I really enjoyed this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Swimming Pool Charity Shop in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, August 10, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2018 UTC) at Swimming Pool Charity Shop in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2018 TV SERIES Challenge (#32)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)