corner corner Hannah

Hannah
by Gloria Whelan | Children's Books
Registered by RubyLadyBug of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 11/1/2016

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by RubyLadyBug from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2016

This book was purchased from the Shawnee, OK Friends of the Library BookSale in October 2015 for less than 5 cents.

Journal Entry 2 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2017 UTC) at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA

This book is wrapped in Christmas paper with the first line of the story on the outside of the wrapping. It is for a favorite BCinDC game played at the holiday party. I prepared this book to send to the December 2016 BCinDC Holiday Party but I wasn't able to mail it in time.

6of8 has volunteered to store the "BCinDC Christmas Party Box #2" that this book is in and will BookCross it when the mood and occasion suits.

Journal Entry 3 by wingauthorauthorwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018

From the BC holiday party.

Journal Entry 4 by wingauthorauthorwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Pick up this free book from the Bookcrossing booth at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018

This was one of the books that came home with me from Kensington. I'm setting it aside to release at the Gaithersburg Book Festival next month.

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, May 14, 2018

Released 4 days ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!