corner corner Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, A Young Man and Life's Greatest Lesson

Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, A Young Man and Life's Greatest Lesson
by Mitch Albom | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Dove-i-libri of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 10/28/2016

status (set by iwillrejoice): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Dove-i-libri from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, October 28, 2016

Found in a box of books donated to the Nursing Facility where I work. There were way too many to put out on the shelves, so the activities dept was offering them for the taking. I chose this one for Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version: Books Beginning with the Letter T (Link)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About the book: "... Most of us, at some point in our schooling, have had a teacher who had a major impact on our thinking and the way we've lived our lives. What a treat would it be now, all these years later, to reacquaint ourselves with that treasure advisor, to learn again those lessons he or she shared when we were young. Mitch Albom was given that opportunity. He spent several months regularly visiting his college professor, Morrie Schwartz, during the elder man's final year of life. Tuesdays with Morrie is Albom's best-selling tribute to the man who gave him so much ...

Journal Entry 2 by Dove-i-libri at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, June 22, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (6/19/2017 UTC) at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I've added this book to Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version: Books Beginning with the Letter T (Link)

I hope someone enjoys it. I was very touched when I read it. Spending 22 years in the NYC Board of Ed, I hope I made at least a smidgen of the difference in someone's life that Morrie made in Mitch Albom's. Thought provoking.

USPS Tracking Number 9114 9014 9645 1310 1016 00

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 3 by BookLovinMama at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, July 29, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (7/29/2017 UTC) at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I received this as part of iwillrejoice's ABC Bookring – Books Beginning with the Letter T. I won't be keeping this book as I just read it (again) a few months ago. So...on to the next participant. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 4 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, August 07, 2017

Arrived safely today to complete my ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter T. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, August 07, 2017

As I have a copy of this, I'll reserve this one for an upcoming road trip. Where will he travel next???

Journal Entry 6 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Comfort Inn in Avon, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (9/27/2017 UTC) at Comfort Inn in Avon, Colorado USA

Left on a bench in the Comfort Inn. Happy travels, little book!