corner corner Rumpole and the Younger Generation (Penguin 60s)

Rumpole and the Younger Generation (Penguin 60s)
by Sir John Mortimer | Other
Registered by wingGhaneschawing of Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on 10/25/2016

status (set by RazFaz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGhaneschawing from Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Tuesday, October 25, 2016

bei der Tauschbücherei Rechberger gekauft für BC

Journal Entry 2 by wingGhaneschawing at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, March 10, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (3/10/2017 UTC) at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

“Ein Buch ist nicht nur ein Freund, es schafft Dir neue Freunde. Wenn Du ein Buch in Gedanken und im Geist besessen hast, bist Du bereichert.

Aber wenn Du das Buch weitergegeben hast, bist Du dreifach bereichert.”
Henry Miller

Journal Entry 3 by wingRazFazwing at Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, March 18, 2017

Picked from the OBCZ shelf in Karlsruhe, Germany.

Journal Entry 4 by wingRazFazwing at Temuku villa in Ubud, Bali Indonesia on Sunday, November 19, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (11/19/2017 UTC) at Temuku villa in Ubud, Bali Indonesia

I released the small book inbetween the flyers at the reception.
******
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - RazFaz - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading,