corner corner Mary Anne Misses Logan (The Baby-Sitters Club, #46)

Mary Anne Misses Logan (The Baby-Sitters Club, #46)
by Ann M. Martin | Children's Books
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Phoenix, Arizona USA on 10/12/2016

status (set by Megi53): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mary Anne begins to have second thoughts about having told Logan to cool their relationship.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (12/6/2016 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to another bookcrosser as a Christmas surprise.

Journal Entry 3 by Megi53 at Danville, Virginia USA on Thursday, January 05, 2017

I've been wanting to read this for a long time!

Journal Entry 4 by Megi53 at Danville, Virginia USA on Monday, January 08, 2018

Nothing like binging on two BSC books in a row (I finished #45 yesterday).

The toilet monster subtheme was kinda dumb, and reading about Melody living in Amanda Delaney's old house made me realize I need to catch up with the Little Sister series, too. (I'm on #8 and Melody comes in around #19.)

The eighth grade author project was wonderful! I loved Mr. Kingbridge's big bombshell near the end, and the way Pete Black's character developed.

Will take to one of our new Little Free Libraries this coming week.

Journal Entry 5 by Megi53 at Little Free Library at Ballou Park in Danville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (1/8/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at Ballou Park in Danville, Virginia USA

Left in the box, which was, atypically, crammed full of good books. Go get one!