corner corner The Ladybird Book of the Mid-Life Crisis (Ladybirds for Grown-Ups)

Journal Entry 1 by Minerva101 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016

This little book is ridiculous and hilarious. For those with a dry and sarcastic sense of humour only :)

From Indigo.ca
From bestselling authors Jason Hazeley and Joel Morris - a nugget of wisdom in the phenomenal Ladybirds for Grown Ups series. This delightful book is the latest in the series of Ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups with the world about them. The large clear script, the careful choice of words, the frequent repetition and the thoughtful matching of text with pictures all enable grown-ups to think they have taught themselves to cope. Featuring original Ladybird artwork alongside brilliantly funny, brand new text.

Journal Entry 2 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/8/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I took this book to the Calgary Bookcrossing meeting at Cravings.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016

Picked this up at the October meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 4 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016

Funny wee book that is, at times, way too close to the truth!

Journal Entry 5 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the December meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Safely in my hand

Journal Entry 7 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 01, 2017

Crazy book. Loved it was set up like a childs reader...

Journal Entry 8 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 11, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (3/11/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 9 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 08, 2017

Forgot to journal earlier.

Journal Entry 10 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/13/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the May meet up - theme "High Five" which I have interpreted as book with 500+ pages - or in this case, Low five since it's a rip off of a kids book with 50 pages!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 11 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I laughed when I was passed this book across the table as it was the day before my birthday! Thanks folks!

Journal Entry 12 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, May 16, 2017

LOL This book is just so sad and true, loved it!!

Journal Entry 13 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (3/10/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 14 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Picked this up at the March Calgary BookCrossing meetup. Looks like a quick funny read.

Journal Entry 15 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018

So this is what I have to look forward to.

Journal Entry 16 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/13/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Bringing to the Calgary April BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 17 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 15, 2018

Picked up at the April meeting - and finished reading the same day! Quick amusing read that pokes fun at aging, and the inevitable conclusion that we all turn into our parents eventually.

Journal Entry 18 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 11, 2018

Picked up at the June Calgary meeting. We had 10 Bookcrossers attend.