corner corner Never Saw It Coming

Never Saw It Coming
by Linwood Barclay | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 9/25/2016

status (set by Pooker3): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, September 25, 2016

From the Grace Hospital used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, January 12, 2017

I've known about the popular Linwood Barclay books for quite some time but was never really interested in reading them despite also knowing Barclay is a Canadian author. I've never considered myself a mystery/thriller reader. Then I happened to receive an ARC of A Tap on the Window for review and I enjoyed it a lot. Enough to think I wouldn't say no to reading another. This is another.

And now I understand why Linwood Barclay fans avidly await his next release. This book was a page turner. Fast paced and easy to read and full of loathsome characters who you want to get what's coming to them. Some of them do.

Keisha Ceylon is a scammer. She preys on people whose loved ones have gone missing. She calls herself a psychic. Her business card reads "Finder of Lost Souls" If your lost soul happens to be in your wallet then that's about right.

This time Keisha's victim is a man whose wife has gone missing. Unbeknownst to Keisha though, the man knows exactly where his wife is and when Keisha tells him her vision it's a little too close for everyone's comfort.

A most apt title I have to say.

Journal Entry 3 by Pooker3 at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (1/15/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!