corner corner Gallows View

Gallows View
by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Lakrits of Gävle, Gästrikland Sweden on 9/25/2016

status (set by Tanumine): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Lakrits from Gävle, Gästrikland Sweden on Sunday, September 25, 2016

I have been reading the Banks novels for a few years but not in the correct order. Therefore it was quite fun getting my hands on the first one where Banks and Sandra are married, the children are at school and Banks are chain smoking. People are listening to cassettes and nicking VCR's. Nostalgia.

Journal Entry 2 by Lakrits at Gävle, Gästrikland Sweden on Sunday, April 09, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (4/9/2017 UTC) at Gävle, Gästrikland Sweden

Mailed to sota48.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, April 12, 2017

THANK YOU!!
This is a real treat - I have decided to read the DCI Banks novels i correct order, so I'm very pleased to be sent this RABCK.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Friday, April 28, 2017

I enjoyed this tremendously!! Quite a page turner.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 29, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (5/2/2017 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending this book to you as promised. Read and enjoy!

This book is part of the challenges "Release a G-book in May 2017" and "Keep the books moving 2017"

Journal Entry 6 by Tanumine at Råholt, Akershus fylke Norway on Sunday, May 07, 2017

Really looking forward to reading this! Thank you again, sota48!