corner corner Weep No More My Lady

Weep No More My Lady
by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by cwolfgang of Lexington, Kentucky USA on 3/7/2004

status (set by cwolfgang): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cwolfgang from Lexington, Kentucky USA on Sunday, March 07, 2004

An exclusive, world-famous beauty spa is the setting for a spine-tingling novel.
Beautiful young Elizabeth Lange is haunted by the tragic death of her beloved sister, a star of the screen and stage, who plunged from the balcony of her New York penthouse under mysterious circumstances. Was she killed by her lover Ted Winters, a handsome, charming business tycoon who is concealing his own tragic secret? Or was it suicide.? But why would Leila take her own life at the height of her fame and success? Did someone else kill her-but who would have harmed a young woman everyone loved and admired?
Well, I am sure to find out as I read this book before releasing it to the wild or to another devoted BC...

Journal Entry 2 by cwolfgang at Dr. Robert Loy's office, 3470 Blazer Pkwy Suite 11 in Lexington, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Released on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 at Dr. Robert Loy's office, 3470 Blazer Pkwy Suite 11 in Lexington, Kentucky USA.

left in the waiting room