corner corner Black Spring

Black Spring
by Henry Miller | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 9/24/2016

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Saturday, September 24, 2016

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on September 24, 2016. Older mass market paperback given to me by RLC for BookCrossing.

Reserved for the 2016 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 39 features the 3rd quarter redo and this book refers back to week 28, color in title.

Also reserved for the 2016 Banned Books Release Challenge, hosted by quietorchid.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant OBCZ, 540 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA on Monday, September 26, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/26/2016 UTC) at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant OBCZ, 540 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the bookcase near the entrance at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant, 540 Forest Ave, Portland, Maine USA, around 10 PM on September 25, 2016.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!