corner corner Magic Gone Wild

Magic Gone Wild
by Judi Fennell | Romance
Registered by bamaforever of Clanton, Alabama USA on 9/23/2016

status (set by NancyNova): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bamaforever from Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, September 23, 2016

Everytime she uses magic something goes horribly wrong...

Journal Entry 2 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, September 23, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at Clanton, Alabama USA

Sending in a box of books to heartthumper. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My daughter grabbed this out of the box and told me to tell you thanks. Lol! I'll get it next. She took three and left three for me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, January 22, 2017

Rayne gave it a 10++! I"m not sure I liked it that much, but it was fun to read. Saving for a bookbox that is on it's way to my house. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at Pot Luck Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2017 UTC) at Pot Luck Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Adding to waternixie's Pot Luck Book Box.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 05, 2017

checking in from Waternixie's bookbox, not sure where it's off to next!

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale R5 Train Station in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/24/2018 UTC) at Lansdale R5 Train Station in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week and wild http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/551311 release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!