corner corner Boy: Tales of Childhood

Boy: Tales of Childhood
by Roald Dahl | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingzimortwing of Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on 9/15/2016

status (set by HeckieSackie): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingzimortwing from Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Thursday, September 15, 2016

I bought this in a second-hand-shop in Lillehammer, Norway. I have registered several copies of this book earlier. May thought is to try to find even more copies to registre. I have read this before and liked the book.

As a boy, all sorts of unusual things happened to Roald Dahl. There was the time he and four school friends got their revenge on beastly Mrs Prachett in her sweet shop.
There are stories of holidays in fishing boats, African adventures and the days of tasting chocolate for Cadbury's.
You'll hear tales of horrible school bullies and the motor-car accident when Roald's nose was nearly sliced clean off . . .
Roald Dahl vividly shares his memories; some are funny. Some are painful. Some are unpleasant. All are true.

Journal Entry 2 by wingzimortwing at Sentrum in Lillehammer, Oppland fylke Norway on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/17/2017 UTC) at Sentrum in Lillehammer, Oppland fylke Norway

On a Olympic pictogram from the Lillehammer olympics 1994.

Utfordring: sett fri en bok et sted som matcher bokstavene i Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by HeckieSackie at Lillehammer, Oppland fylke Norway on Thursday, August 17, 2017

I really enjoyed this book, I read it in one go! At first, I thought that it wouldn't be as interesting when I found out it was a sort of autobiography, but I'm glad to say I was pleasantly surprised. I actually found this whilst me and my family were on the way back home from our vacation, so this lovely book has found its way to the Netherlands! Tomorrow I shall leave it so that another person can enjoy this book as much as I did :)

Journal Entry 4 by HeckieSackie at Druten, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, August 18, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/18/2017 UTC) at Druten, Gelderland Netherlands

I released the book in Den Bogerd, when you walk into the building and look at the billboard, you'll see the book dangling on a cord.