corner corner With This Ring (Vanza, Book 1)

With This Ring (Vanza, Book 1)
by Amanda Quick | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/13/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2016

This is one of 88 books (a whole trunkful!) kindly donated on 08/25/16 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of Little Free Library #33485 at 2008 C Street NE, Washington, District of Columbia, USA. Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (6/19/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2018 Allergic to A Release Challenge.

The 2018 June Bride Release Challenge. The book's title contains the word RING.

----------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at MOM's Organic Market in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, July 02, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (6/29/2018 UTC) at Little Library at MOM's Organic Market in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!