corner corner Sugar Girls

Sugar Girls
by Duncan Barrett and Nuala Calvi | Nonfiction
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 9/7/2016

status (set by mrsmontague): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 07, 2016

This good condition paperback was given to me by (knitter) Jenny for the Cameo Café bookshelf.

It tells the true story of the women who worked at the Tate & Lyle's factory on the Thames in the East End of London. it is a "true story of hunger, hardship and happiness".

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, September 08, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/9/2016 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be left on the Cameo Café bookshelf.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, September 28, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (9/29/2017 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be sent, along with two others, to Mrs. Montague for her new phone box library project. The Cameo Cafe bookshelf has many new books donated so some of the older ones are being released to make room for the new titles.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Gratefully received for a new book exchange I'm running!
Many thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 08, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/8/2017 UTC) at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!