corner corner Outlander

Outlander
by Diana Gabaldon | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingbethiebwing of Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on 8/29/2016

status (set by toothfairy25): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Monday, August 29, 2016

This book is traveling to fulfill a wish. Happy Birthday!

Journal Entry 2 by toothfairy25 at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Oooh! How very, very exciting- I've just requested this at the library as I'm a HUGE fan of the TV show but there's a long waiting list, can't wait for this to arrive! (Got the labels today as a birthday surprise!) I used to live in the village/on one of the streets where they filmed the 'Inverness' scenes until 2 years ago. Thank you so much!

*** update: usually when I've fallen in love with a tv show before reading the book, I'm not so fond of the book as things happen slightly (or very) differentkybin each, and when I love a book then watch the tv show, it doesn't seem right as I've already built a picture of the characters in my head. However, I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! Catriona Balfe and Sam Heughan have it spot on, they're perfect in their roles in outlander, amongst many other fantastic characters/actors. I didn't believe it to be possible but I think I actually love the book more than the show as it's so detailed and you get even more of the character's back stories.
Passing to a fellow Outlander fan and frequenter of the filming locations.

Journal Entry 3 by toothfairy25 at East Wemyss, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (5/23/2017 UTC) at East Wemyss, Scotland United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book - I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, Toothfairy25, as your referring member.

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing, and happy travels, little book!