corner corner Maigret and the Hundred Gibbets

Maigret and the Hundred Gibbets
by Georges Simenon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 8/25/2016

status (set by Semioticghost): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Reserved for the Birmingham Uncon 2016.

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven-Ali at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, September 18, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you have found this book, thank you for taking the time to look it up on the internet. Now please tell us what you thought of the book and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSemioticghostwing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 16, 2016

Picked up with thanks at the BookcrossingUK Unconvention in Birmingham. Now safely on my (tottering) to-be-read pile, the one next to my to-be-read shelves :)

My first Maigret in maybe 25 years!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSemioticghostwing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, July 16, 2018

This was well-sketched, but ultimately without likeable characters.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSemioticghostwing at Heimvolkshochschule Burg Fürsteneck in Eiterfeld, Hessen Germany on Monday, July 16, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/16/2018 UTC) at Heimvolkshochschule Burg Fürsteneck in Eiterfeld, Hessen Germany

If you are the finder, you can make a journal entry here - you can remain anonymous if you want! I hope you enjoy the book and that you'll get a chance to leave it somewhere else for someone else to find in due course. There is an old (but still very informative) article on bookcrossing to be found here:

Journal Entry 6 by wingSemioticghostwing at Heimvolkshochschule Burg Fürsteneck in Eiterfeld, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, July 17, 2018