corner corner Red Light (Katie Maguire)

Red Light (Katie Maguire)
by Graham Masterton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/1/2016

status (set by Purseycat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 01, 2016

Picked up from a charity shop 'cos it's not often I'm lucky enough to spot a Masterton...but as it turns out I've already got this!
This series is a bit of a departure for Masterton as its more a crime series rather than out & out horror. That said, its quite gruesome & there's definite horror elements in there - a great read :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 06, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2016 UTC) at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by Purseycat at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 16, 2016

I looked at the books in Tesco and noted this one was set in Cork Ireland. I took it home to read as I'm Irish. It's an amazing read never heard of this author before buy will be looking for his books. I'm going to leave it in Huddersfield bus station Monday.